Email signups AGS HealthInAging.org | CDC Healthy Aging | NIH/NIA Senior Health
Other Khan Academy courses on aging | TED talks – Ideas about Aging
OldSmarts™ Twitter feed
Today’s Geriatric Medicine tweets
Todays Geriatric Medicine Follow
Today's Geriatric Medicine is a bi-monthly publication dedicated to the care of aging patients.
New England Journal of Medicine Geriatrics & Aging
- Pulmonary Sequelae After COVID-19
- Higher COVID-19 Testing Rates for Nursing Home Staff Are Associated with Fewer Resident Infections and Deaths
- Cognitive Screening by Phone in Telehealth Encounters
- Conversion Between the Montreal Cognitive Assessment and the Mini-Mental State Examination
- Health Conditions Associated with Dementia
Journal of the American Medical Association Geriatrics & Aging more…
- Association Between Industry Payments and Hyaluronic Acid Administration
- Six-Year Cognitive Trajectory in Older Adults Following Major Surgery and Delirium
- Giant T-wave Inversion and Loss of Consciousness
- What Should I Know About Stopping Routine Cancer Screening?
- Life Expectancy and Surveillance Colonoscopy and Follow-up Recommendations in Older Adults
MedicineNet Senior Health more…
- Get Moving! Any Sports Can Lower Seniors' Odds of Early Death
- Steps to Long Life: Short Walk Each Day Helps Folks Over 85
- You Could Live 9 Years Longer in Hawaii Than in Mississippi, New Data Shows
- AHA News: How You Feel About Aging Could Affect Health. Here's How to Keep the Right Attitude.
- Bedsores Can Cause Serious Harm — Are U.S. Nursing Homes Hiding Cases?
Science Daily Healthy Aging more…